Celebrant Ireland is a complete Celebrant Service for all your Family Ceremonial needs. Lorraine McCarthy and Keith McCarthy are professionally trained, HSE Registered for Legal Ceremonies, as well as being ordained OneSpirit Interfaith Ministers. Whether traditional, religious or spiritual – non-religious, unique or mould-breaking, together we will create your perfect, Bespoke Ceremony to make your dreams come true.
- Legal signings
- Contact us when you begin planning your ceremony. We have experienced HSE Registered Solemnisers, Spiritual Reverends and Lay Celebrants to cater to all personal styles and choice who will guide you through all the necessary procedures.
- 5-star service
- You deserve 5-star service for your wedding day – and we offer nothing less. We can suggest special touches and additions you never even thought of! Our ideas and contacts are endless.
- Fast process
- After your initial contact, we will get the job done pronto! With no delay, we will arrange communication as soon as you want to start the process.
- You will always have full control over your ceremony. Booking with Celebrant Ireland gives you the freedom to choose your style of ceremony. Do you want elements of religion, prayers and blessings included? Would you prefer no mention of religion at all? Would you like a combination? Have you thought about music, poetry or reflections that are special to you, or perhaps to your distinguished guests? Remember – it’s your ceremony, your way. Nothing is wrong, if it’s your decision and wish.
- Ceremony Music/Readings
- You can choose your own readings, songs, poems, and/or reflections to be read at your ceremony for all your guests to enjoy.
- Total Inclusivity
- At Celebrant Ireland we have a policy of Total Inclusivity. We welcome people of all diversity, gender, colour, race, ability or culture.
Love has no boundaries.