A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF
Hi my name is Shelley, I am qualified veterinary nurse who provides an in -house 24 hour pet sitting service for your dog so that you can enjoy your time away knowing that your dog is safe and cared for.We have two resident dogs Millie a beautiful quiet Jack Russell and Granny the fun loving Bichon. Your dog has the opportunity to socialise with other furry friends. Of course, there’s always the option of having your dog be the only pup in the home as we have a superdeluxe doggy bedroom with big bouncy bed & Tv...plenty of play space also !!
Your Dog will benefit from one on one attention, lots of walkies, fun and games and most importantly endless love and attention.Your Dog will settle in quicker in a home environment and is less likely to feel stressed or suffer from separation anxiety.We will update you every day whilst your dog is here with us and there are regular photographs posted to our Facebook page so you can see what they are up to...
We also provide a dog grooming service by appointment only all boarding guests will avail of this service at a reduce cost during their holidays here with us @ Shampered & Pampered. In house basic dog training is provided throughout your dogs stay her with us References and proof of qualifications are available on request.
- QUALIFIED VETERINARY NURSE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE
- The role of the veterinary nurse (VN) encompasses everything from blood sampling, medicating, diagnostic preparation, feeding, bathing, grooming and general TLC. These areas are medicine, surgery, neurology, oncology and intensive care, taking care of your pet around the clock.
- DOG PSYCHOLOGY & TRAINING DIPLOMA
- Dog training is the application of behavior analysis which uses the environmental events of antecedents and consequences to modify the behavior of a dog, either for it to assist in specific activities or undertake particular tasks, or for it to participate effectively in contemporary domestic life
- ANIMAL SCIENCE & DOG GROOMING
- Dog Grooming & handling